becoming a member of the cooperative
You are warmly invited to join the Soul International Cooperative and learn how to make the world work for 100% of humanity.
There are two types of membership (individuals only):
- membership of belonging: being part of the learning community
- membership of community builder: same as member of belonging plus initiating projects and earning a living
This page is for people who like to become a member of belonging. If you are already a member of belonging and wish to become a member of community builder, please click here to read more about the process and subscription form.
Membership of belonging
This membership is for anyone who strives to learn how to make the world work for 100% of humanity, in their own area of interest or expertise. By joining the community, you become part of a learning process that will enhance your own personal development and that for your own (professional) work.
As a member of belonging, you are consciously trying to learn from translating the concepts and principles of soul.com into practice. As a member you underwrite the purpose, values, and volition of the community and wish to actively promote these.
When becoming a member, you are also becoming part of the legal organisation Soul International Cooperative U.A.. In other words: you become a responsible and active community member that is held accountable for the health and wealth of the community.
As you member of belonging, you will be:
- Receiving the support of other members in translating the conceptual framework of soul.com into action.
- Gaining access to the online community platform, where conversations take place, articles and presentations are offered and the newest developments are shared.
- Receiving invitations to all free spaces that soul.com offers, such as meaningful conversations and introduction sessions.
- Able to participate in the governance process of the cooperative by joining designated committees, participating in the consultations during the General Assembly, and voting for the election of the Board.
- Able to become an accredited facilitator of the soul.com programs.
- Able to become a community builder member
As a member of belonging, you are expected to:
- Put into practice the conceptual framework of soul.com
- Join the open community spaces and inviting others
- Interact with and support other members of the community
- Use your voting rights for the election of the Board
- Pay annual membership fee of 150 euros (incl. VAT).
How to become a member of the cooperative?
- You can only join at the invitation of an existing community builder member.
- You are requested to have at least five conversations with existing members to understand better the community and your role as a member.
- You have read and understood the statutes of the Soul International Cooperative and the community agreements.
- Fill out the online application form below.