What does it mean to be an accredited Agents of Change facilitator?
If you have gone through one of our Agents of Change programs, and if you wish to use these materials in your organisation or community, then this is the next step for you! Accredited Agents of Change facilitators are able and allowed to start new learning groups with people that aspire to make a difference. Step by step we can grow from individual change to a more systemic transformation of our workplaces and society at large.
The Agents of Change training programme offers a variety of different topics and is growing as we speak. Soul.com creates magazines that can be studied and translated into action.
How can you become an accredited facilitator?
- First of all, we advise people to participate in at least one Agents of Change group. This is the best way to experience the impact of the programme and to determine if this is something for you. Please visit the website to register for one of the upcoming Agents of Change groups. If you have already participated in one of the groups, you can proceed to the second step.
- Secondly, fill out the online form on our website. You will then receive a separate application form by email to outline your motivation and vision of becoming a facilitator. Our team will then go through your application and plan a brief personal conversation with you.
- Once your application has been accepted, you will be invited to participate in the facilitator’s training program. This consists of our online Soul-driven Leadership course 1 “Trust” (15 hours over several days). Read more on this leadership training on our website.
- Next, you will study what it means to act as a facilitator of the Agents of Change courses (6 hours over several days). These sessions will give you a profound understanding of the purpose, structure and dynamics of the programme.
- All of this prepares you for the last step of your accreditation process: to start your own group during which you will be accompanied by one of our experienced Agents of Change facilitators. The course you will be facilitating is the course you attended earlier yourself.
What are the costs and what is included in this package?
The yearly accreditation depends upon your local soul.com unit or team. There is a minimum of two years of membership. This requires that people are committed over a longer period of time.
If you are an accredited facilitator, the following is included:
- four online learning sessions per year with other facilitators from around the world. During these sessions, we will
- Learn from each other’s experience in accompanying people to become active agents of change in their organisations or communities.
- Create open spaces to explore questions and challenges together that the facilitators encountered in their efforts to others.
- Share updates of materials and new magazines that are being released.
- Access to our online learning platform, where discussion groups, case studies and inspiration between facilitators can be shared. It is also a place where you can ask for help or start a new initiative with the support of others.
- Individual coaching up to four hours to deepen your knowledge or to reflect on how to resolve challenges.
- Online access to all Agents of Change materials
- Listing on the official soul.com website as an accredited facilitator, including a formal certificate stored in a blockchain.
Which courses can I facilitate when I become an accredited facilitator?
As an accredited facilitator, you are in principle allowed to facilitate all current and upcoming Agents of Change courses. However, you will need to consult with soul.com representatives about the timeliness of starting particular courses. Moreover, each magazine has a level of required experience associated with it.
- Magazine #1: being an agent of change (6 sessions) ◉ ◎ ◎
- Magazine #2: meaningful work (6 sessions) ◉ ◉ ◎
- Magazine #3: promoting collaboration at work (6 sessions) ◉ ◉ ◎
- Magazine #4: becoming a learning organisation (6 sessions) ◉ ◉ ◎
- Magazine #5: addressing racial inequity (8 sessions) ◉ ◉ ◉
- Magazine #6: promoting gender equality (8 sessions) ◉ ◉ ◉
◉ ◎ ◎ If you have facilitated a magazine, you could run this one also.
◉ ◉ ◎ It is strongly recommended to have done this magazine as a participant.
◉ ◉ ◉ Facilitating this course requires extensive experience in facilitating Agents of Change groups.
How much do I charge the participants of the Agents of Change courses that I will facilitate?
Prices are set by the local soul.com teams and units. The costs of a magazine vary depending on the number of sessions. There is also a small collection of single sessions, which can be purchased at a price per session. Upon request, we can provide a list of topics.
What do I do if I wish to end my accreditation?
After the initial two years of membership, your accreditation is automatically renewed each year as of January. If you do not wish to continue, please inform the soul.com representatives in your area at least one month in advance.
There may be different reasons why you wish to stop being an accredited facilitator. Either you do not have the required time anymore to accompany groups, or you may feel me less inspired for a period of time. Soul.com is also able to stop your accreditation when you have not facilitated any session during the year or have not participated in any online learning events.
Once your accreditation has stopped, you will not be able to facilitate any Agents of Change courses anymore and your access will be removed to the online learning platform and the materials library. Your name will also not show anymore on the soul.com website as accredited facilitator. If, at any later moment you would like to start again, please contact soul.com representatives and they will help you to become accredited facilitator again.